12.28.2015

Baptisms during Christmas week in Visakhapatnam

Namskara everyone!

Christmas in Visak was awesome.  Aside from getting food poisoning this week, all was well!  I don't have very much time at all to email today because we're going to some tropical place in the mountains with a bunch of waterfalls for P Day!  Should be super rad, I'll be sure to send pictures.  An important side note is that this place is a four hour train ride away haha so our day started extra early today.

Highlights of this week:

I had the privilege of confirming Sister Chilakama yesterday!!!  That was awesome, I'd never done that before, and she was glowing after, so that was seriously so cool.  I also had the privilege of baptizing our nine-year-old investigator, Chandrika!!  That was also a first for me.  Though it was the last Sunday of 2015, it was full of firsts for me haha.  I will send pictures later (hopefully)!!

Also for dinner last night Elder Thambi and I had goat head sambar.  It's exactly what it sounds like haha it was....peculiar.  

Make and stay faithful to your New Years' resolutions!!! Keep the faith!

Elder Tuscano

No comments:

Post a Comment