11.09.2015

Documents received! On to India next week!


This week was SICK.  Incredibly productive.

We found a new investigator that wants to be baptized!!!  His name is Chris.  He's 34-ish and has four kids.  We hope to get his family on board soon enough!!!  We will be teaching him in a member's home on Wednesday, hopefully that goes well!  It is unfortunate, however, because I think I will be in India if/when he gets baptized :/ When I say "unfortunate," that is really the only context for which it is appropriate because I'm going to India!!  Woohoo!! Finally haha!  I really will miss Idaho though.  It's beautiful here and the people are wonderful, it'll be hard to just jet on out of here.  But India is where the Lord has called me and I'm anxious, excited, and more than willing and ready to go.  

I received my itinerary this week!  I fly from Boise to Denver, Denver to Frankfurt, Germany, then on to Bangalore.  A total of about twenty-one hours in the air. I'll be going with Elder Magnusson though!  Good thing we're cool with each other haha.  

Oh we also committed an investigator to start taking the lessons!  She is awesome, her name is Tina.  She is going through a lot of emotional turmoil in her social and family life and was so grateful for us finding her.  She came to church on Sunday with us and loved it!  My hope and prayer is that she will be baptized.

Speaking of prayer, it is AWESOME.  Thank you to all those at home and abroad who are praying not only for me, but for all the missionaries.  Your prayers are working miracles.  This week I was on an exchange with our district leader.  We went to a recent convert's house whom is struggling with overcoming addiction and was having a really tough time with withdrawls.  He prayed for Heavenly Father to send angels to minister to Him and then we showed up.  Heavenly Father placed us in his life in his very hour of need.  He truly knows and loves each one of us and knows our needs.

Also I got a Boise State shirt!!!  So sick haha.  Everyone have a good week!

Elder Tuscano

1 comment: