1.23.2017

Back in Bangalore

Hello everyone!!

This week was pretty normal here in Bangalore, it's good to be back though, I missed these people.

Transfers were this past week and Elder Poleboina and I are training a new missionary!  His name is Elder Barry, he's from London.  He is a boss.  He's been on his mission a little over a month now and he's already a powerful teacher.  He's loving the people (but not quite the food yet haha).  He played rugby and soccer back home which is rad.  And important tidbit is that he's an OCI missionary, meaning that he has a lifetime visa--like me!  His grandfather emigrated to the UK from Kerala (a state on the southwestern coast here in India) a long time ago, that's his connection to the motherland.

Not any super cool experiences this week but just a funny one: on Saturday morning at like 10AM, during companionship study, we got a sudden call from the bishop.  He asked me if I could play the piano for a marriage function at 11:30AM.  I was like "WHAT?  Sure."  So I was the accompanist at a wedding for one of our ward members on Saturday.  Who knew I would be playing the piano this much on my mission, it's awesome!  I had my companions take some pictures so I will send those soon.

I hope everyone has a good week, keep the faith!
Elder Tuscano

No comments:

Post a Comment