8.08.2016

new companion from Nepal. birthday dinner at Chili's? Cody Monson lookalike!

 Me and my boy E. Shrestha about to chow down on some Chili's!
 me and my boy E. Shrestha chowin' down on some Chili's!
 our apartment!  We stay on the second floor
LOOK!  I FOUND THE INDIAN CODY MONSON!!!  He's our elder's quorum president haha.

Hello hello all!  Hope you all had an awesome week, we certainly did out here in central Bangalore!

Our area is pretty sweet.  It's right in the heart of the city so there's big buildings and offices everywhere.  There are a lot of American restaurants, it's pretty westernized.  There are also a good number of trees which keep our area pretty cool.......see what I did there? (;  Our area also happens to be the smallest in the mission.  You can fit like three or four of our areas inside the other respective areas of our zone.

The members of our ward are AWESOME.  They are happy, helpful, and humble.  They love missionaries and, well, missionary work in general.  We are really excited to work with them.  Our current bishop's brother was one of the first mission presidents of the India Bangalore Mission, so that's pretty cool.

My companion, Elder Shrestha, is a boss.  A boss from Nepal.  He loves music and is especially good at the guitar.  He is a humble, hardworking guy and I'm excited to have him as my companion.  The morning of my birthday this past week, I rolled out of bed and the first thing he did was give me a HUGE hug and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"  That meant a lot.  We went to Chili's for lunch on my birthday haha.  Crazy, right?  What is Chili's doing in India?  No idea.  But I will send some pics.  

Anyway, I hope everyone has a solid week!  Feels good to be 19 haha.

Keep the faith!
Elder Tuscano

No comments:

Post a Comment