5.09.2016

Back in the Garden City!

(quick blog note from Jonathan after the the Mother's Day phone call)

What is up everyone, comin' at ya from the Garden City--round two!  I was here in Bangalore, serving in Convent Road (the very same ward), my first few days after I arrived in India as I was waiting to be assigned to my first real area.  But I am super pumped to be back!

My companion is Elder Shanmugam, he is from a little village in Tamil Nadu called Erode.  I don't know all that much about him yet as we just flew in this morning.  But I am excited to be his companion and I will send pictures as soon as I can, especially from last transfer, I've got some good ones.  Sorry to disappoint, but these computers at the church we're using right now are straight outta the 1980's and have no USB port hahaha.

My last Sunday in Hyderabad was an eventful one.  I was asked to give the opening prayer at sacrament, as well as speak AND teach the elders quorum lesson.  It was a blast.  I will miss Hyderabad, I hope to go back at some point!  That would be sweet, I feel like my work there isn't quite finished!  

Everyone have a good week, I will try to send some pictures ASAP haha.

Elder Tuscano

No comments:

Post a Comment