3.21.2016

Sping is here (and pictures, too)!






Hello hello all!!

This week was a pretty good one here in Visak, really productive.  Nothing super duper awesome happened BUT Purushotham's parents were confirmed yesterday!!!  Man, that was awesome.  They were both beaming/glowing after, it was an AWESOME experience.  Such a happy day and a happy experience.

Another cool thing is that we went a super cool village by the beach to give a blessing to someone.  I will try to send pictures, hopefully they come through this time.

The coolest thing that happened this week though was an experience with being led by the Spirit.  So this week Elder Shaik and I had the strong impression to visit a former investigator.  But neither of us knew how to get to his home.  I had been there once with Elder Thambi when I first came to India and had not the slightest sense of spatial reasoning.  But we knew we had to go.  So I said a prayer in my heart that we'd be able to find his home.  And we started walking.  We walked down streets that were but vaguely familiar, obscure alley ways that proved to be quite useful, and line upon line, we were led to the investigators home.  The thing is, is that I didn't hear a voice in my head.  There was no lighted cloud guiding the way. Yet I knew not where to go.  I asked in faith for guidance and the Spirit led us where we needed to go.  The Spirit is a lot more subtle than one might think.  It's not always this crazy spiritual experience, sometimes it's quiet.  It's humble.  I thought that was way cool.

Anyway, everyone have a rad week this week, and keep the faith!
 
Elder Tuscano

No comments:

Post a Comment