3.28.2016

Piano lessons came in handy, and transfer to Hyderabad!

Hello what is uuuup all?  This week was pretty good in Visak, not too happenin', but still really good.  I am pretty sad though, I'm leaving!  Transfer calls were Saturday night and I'm going to Hyderabad!!!  I'll be serving in the West Maredpalli 1st ward, yes ward because Hyderabad has a stake!  I'm super pumped, I've heard nothing but good things about Hyderabad.

It will be really sad leaving these wonderful people of Visak though, I love them a lot.  They are like my family now.  In a sense, they've "raised me," as this has been my first area.

In other news, the zone leaders had a baptism this week at which they asked me to be the pianist haha.  Yes, me.  That was interesting, but fun and actually worked out!  I wasn't quite as rusty as I thought haha.  So I'm thankful to my wonderful mother for having me take piano lessons for all those years.  

Ok, not much time today, I've gotta go pack, I leave tomorrow for Hyderabad!  See y'all, have a great week and stay true to the faith!

Elder Tuscano

No comments:

Post a Comment