1.11.2016

Trying times in Visak, chicken heart curry and all pictures lost yet all Good!


Photos lost would have been inserted here!
 
While I certainly wish I had an extensive list of exciting things to report on, that is not the case this week.  It was the first week back at work, school, etc. after the holiday break for the entirety of India.  This was a major roadblock for our productivity this week haha.  Few people were able to meet with us or come on exchange/translate for us.

Despite numerous setbacks, however, there were some highlights!  Among spiritual highlights, Purushotham and Shravani were confirmed yesterday!!!  That was awesome.  They were both beaming after their confirmations.  I had the privilege of confirming Shravani!!  The members here, especially the recent converts here, are AWESOME!  They love the gospel so much and they share it with all those around them, specifically their family members!!!  We receive so many referrals and opportunities to unite families.  Shravani and Purushotham referred us to their parents and they've been loving coming to church and learning the gospel!  Hopefully there will be positive updates in the coming weeks on their progress!

Among other funny highlights, this week I had chicken heart curry.  Hahaha the texture was odd, but it tasted really good.  I hope everyone had a nice first week of their year!  And hopefully you don't have to eat chicken heart curry any time soon.  Follow your dreams.

Love,
Elder Tuscano

P.S.  The "net shop" that we email at broke my memory card for my camera so all the pictures from the last few months are gone haha.  Doing my best to recover them though, hopefully I'll send some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment