1.25.2016

On our feet again and Happy Republic Day!


Hello hello everybody!  I hope you're week was as awesome as ours!

This week we finally got Elder Thambi some medicine for his foot and he is healing rapidly!!!  About midweek he recovered sufficient strength to return to our full proselyting capacity.  It was a little rocky getting back on our feet (pun totally intended) in terms of finding, but the Lord is infinitely merciful and we found some new investigators!!  We also found almost an entire street of potential investigators and we are making a lot of progress with the ones we have now!

I have mentioned Purushotham's parents before, haven't I?  If not, our recent convert couple, Purushotham and Shravani, invited their parents to learn of the gospel, attend church, etc.  What a blessing that has been.  Purushotham's father shows up to church before Purushotham does--even before we do!!  He and his wife accepted the baptismal date of February 14th!!  I'll keep ya posted on progress they make.

Sad to say I didn't eat any obscure foods this week, but as we will have the entirety of this week back in the field I will do my best to uh....try new things haha.

Everyone have a solid week!  And Happy Republic Day from India!!
Elder Tuscano

No comments:

Post a Comment